Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh Lord

Heyyy long time no see.I have a shit load of work for uni and I'm gonna be extremely busy until the end of April.It's just crazy.Too many essays, papers and presentations.I'm on pills for God's sake.
Anyway...i hope I can update once in a while.But it's all very stressful.
I can't wait for the Oscars on Sunday.I guess George is not gonna win but still..I love him.
Hillary is loosing ground and it's making me angry.I like Obama but I don't think he has the experience. He wants change, which is great. But in order to have change you still need a little more experience than he has. Hillary has been in the White House and has been senator for a while now.Words and charisma are great, Obama, but action is more important.Hillary can make fantastic speeches when she truly puts her own self and emotions into it.Her last comments at the debate last night were amazing.
I think Americans are not truly ready for a woman to be president...Are they ready for a Black man?...That's what I fear. That there are a bunch of semi-conservatives out there who are not voting in the primaries and do not want to see either a black guy or a woman at the White House and are massively going to votre for John McCain.Do we really wanna be stuck with yet another Republican? I don't think so. He is no George Bush but he is old and does not really seem to have any true connection with America and the non-Republicans.I don't think he has what it takes to be president of the US. I don't care if he has a military record.

Oh I also wonder if Angelina Jolie and lovely Brad are pregs.I guess it's just a stupid rumour

No comments: