Thursday, January 17, 2008

The bad side of the moon

Lily Allen has suffered miscarriage.It's so sad.She seemed so happy o be having a kid and I think it would have been great for her.It's just really sad.especially since it's so public.Everyone will now about it and she will hardly have any privacy.I hope she'll be alright.

Anyway..to hapier news.Everyone seems to be having kids this week.Christina Aguilera, Nicola Richie,Matthew McConaughey is n (well not him obviously, his girlfriend),...Pretty cool.Now who is gonna get that Hilton girl pregnant?I wanna see her as a mother.
Who else thinks the Cruise family is weird?so so so weird.Katie Holmes was on Letterman and she looks like a robot.So boring.She usd to be different during the Dawson days.Suri is adorable but poor kid.Always dressed in fancy clothes:skirts and everything.I mean, I understand that you want your kid to be dressed well, but she's a kid.Let her run around in jeans and crappy clothe sometimes.Not fancy ones.I know that when I was a kid, I prefered o run around in shorts than in dresses and panties.You can't throw yourself into the grass or mud or whatever.NOT funny.I used to LOVE it!ROBOT Katie.What has Tom done to her for Pete's sake?Scientology...

No comments: