Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Young Ones

With Heath Ledger's death and all the tributes online, I've realized that there are buch of young actors from his generation who are extremely talented and behave like normal people and are not on the first page of every tabloid in town.Heath Ledger was one of them.Jake Gyllenhall is not only gorgeous but an amazing actor as well.It's so sad he lost his best friend.Maggie Gyllenhall is fantastic as well.Michelle Williams,Anne Hathaway,James McAvoy,Julia Stiles,Reese Witherspoon...All these people who live in New York or outside the US.I think it's better that way cause I'm kinda sick of having to hear about Britney and Paris every single day.They are useless.And I kinda forgot about his young talented crowd.

I don't know why I'm so saddened by his death.The whole world seems kinda shocked.I really liked as an actor but good people die every day.It's just all the things he left behind that make kinda sad.I'm for his family, his daughter, his friends, such as Jake Gyllenhaal.He hasn't been seen or heard of, which is totally normal, but I still wanna give him a big hug.

Weird.

2 comments:

Lana said...

this is why i love you. you're so right. and you listed some of my favourite actors. people always tend to forget the difference between actors and movie stars. good work lamensch.
Oh did you hear that Julia (stiles) is playing the protagonist in a film adaptation of The Bell Jar??? The word excited doesn't even begin to cover it!

Marie said...

Fantastic!!!!I like her.