Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cover cover?

In celebrity news, it seems that everyone is having babies.Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, Matthew McConaughey and his lady,Angelina Jolie (shouldn't be too long) and Jamie Lynn is on the cover of OK! with her kid...Why, oh why?I mean I can maybe understand why the Jolie-Pitts and JLo and other parents do it (although it's alitte weird, but at least the papz won't run after you.Spawn of Satan).But Spears is a little young.I mean she is 17...I don't think you should do that...I'm not usually conservative but I certainly don't think that having a child at 17 is good.I'm not saying she's gonna be bad mother because a lot of older people are bad parents but she is gonna miss out on a lot of things, you know.So I don't think you should put teen pregnancy on the cver of tabloids.15 year old girls will think that being pregnant at 16 or so is not a problem and brings you money when you're famous.I mean come on..I mean she is luckier then other girls who do not have as much money and comfort, are not celebrities, cannot finish their education, do not always have parents who are going to support them...Sorry I just find it weird to put a 17 year old girl and her baby on a magazine so many teen girls buy.I wouldn't want kids to think that it's so great to be a mom at 16.Everyone knows what happened in Massachussetts...17 girls pregnant because they think it's cool and fun to raise their kids together.No no no.
So...I'm gonna be away for a few days.Well til Sunday so that's alright.No internet for 4 days....that's gonna be a little difficult.hehehe.I know, pathetic.

No comments: