Thursday, July 3, 2008

Married men


Great!....I've developed a crush on James McAvoy.Well not a reeeaaal crush just like...you know, he's cute, is a good actor and has a Scottish accent.That's basically what I need.I wish Patrick Dempsey had a Scottish or British accent.That would probably kill me.Anyway, I saw McScottish in Atonement, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Last King of Scotland as well as in Becoming Jane.I've also seen bits and pieces of Wanted...but action movies are not exactly my thing.I think he was excellent in the Last King of Scotland and Atonement.It's shame he is married though.I can't have any of a my men pleasures: McPitt = married, McScottish = married, McDreamy = married.No no no.That won't do.Hollywood men settle down and have kids...and then they get prettier and prettier.These days, Hollywood men get handsomer with age...why is that?It's like Dorian Gray all over again.But they actually settle down with an actress and they calm down.Done with partying and all, they just take care of their wife and kids.Others, like McHotsingle (Clooney), odon't wanna have a wife or girlfriend...So,basically, there like no chance for the non-famous.
This rant makes no sense but I don't care.Just got carried away in my fantasy :)

1 comment:

Lana said...

I feckin love him! Have you seen Starter for ten? i fell in love with him as a centaur in narnia... is that weird?