Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Clap

I just watched Gilmore Girls and Logan did something really big and unexpected...This season was not as good.They changed the writers so it's not as funny anymore.But I must say they the last 3 episodes were really good.Lorelei and Luke are hilarious.The Rory part of the story is really funny more like a drama series (nobody dies or anything, just nothing funny happening)
Izzie and George...I would love the 2 together.Callie is...Callie.Jealous)kinda understandable but who asks her husband to stop seeing his bestfriend??).
I won't see all the final episodes of these shows cause I'm leaving...I guess the Donkey emule will help me there...
Brad Pitt is coming to Montreal...MAY 22!!I won't be here...I'm kinda miffed right now;D Why does he come when I'm not here, uh?Why? Why?

2 comments:

Lana said...

I can't believe that! But you'all be with Flor. She's hot. But not brad hot. I love her though. You know how I LOVE watermelon? well i took a whole one from the kitchen in college today! but it's so heavy! when are you off to oz? im glad yr back with a blog, i like reading your stuff! crazy stuff! xox

Marie said...

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAZYYYYYYYYY