Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Utilities

I'm in a happy, chipper mood today so I wanna a list of what I love.Not everything cause that would be too long but just little things. So here it is:
Music: I'm not gonna list all the bands an artists cause that would take too long and I would need a lot of time to thiAnk about that and organize them into alphabetical order
Friends: laugh , happy tears, craziness,...
Men: I know they can be annoying little pigs but, seriously, what would we become without them? We would all be nuns.
Autumn: I love the colors. And it smells good...and you can throw yourself in the leafs.
Snow: I like scarfs and gloves..and snow angels.And when it's sunny, it's even better
Baby animals...They're cute. And fluffy. Have big eyes...Sorry
Food. Who doesn't. Seriously!
Shopping: duh!don't need to explain that one.
Cinema: popcorn, good movies, Flor and Alahna laughing very loudly. Like VERY. Flor couldn't stop laughing for a minute during Nemo...kids...tttttt
Traveling: I wish I could do that all my life.I hope I'll find a job where I can travel all the time
Alcohol: I know a lot of people say you do not need alcohol to have a nice party or a nice time but I kinda object to that.It often makes things way funnier....NEW YEARS EVE.Me throwing stuff at the girls, them not wanting to leave the room.Hilarious
Listening to sad songs at night, rocky songs when going to class or running in the morning.
Getting mail: not emails! Real letters. It's very good to go back in time sometimes

I leave it to that right now...

1 comment:

Lana said...

email me yr address again because i lost it :/
good list. x