Sunday, May 6, 2007

Those to come

Just finished packing:D:D I'm really excited despite the numbers of hours I'm gonna stay in LAX and on planes.I wish I could go to LA and visit Mr Williams.That would be useful.
The weather is beautiful here.It kinda makes people crazy.But funny crazy.I saw 5 guys dressed up as animals.Very funny.I wish I'd had my camera with me.I love Montreal in Spring and Summer.Everyone is barbecuing, staying outside, playing music in the parks,smoking a little pod.Just perfect
French elections today...I don't like any of the candidates but I seriously don't trust Sarkozy.He's kinda scary and has said some really awful things in the past.I'm pretty sure he's gonna win though.The French want order and change.Just checked: Sarko: 53% Ségolène: 47%.Nothing is done yet but still.

2 comments:

Lana said...

i saw a man dressed up as a chicken in temple bar (the area where all the tourists go to drink) tonight! maybe may is dress up as an animal month and someone forgot to tell us?

Marie said...

hahahahahahahahaha.probably.Chicken