Monday, May 7, 2007

The Traveller

I woke up really early. LA flight went good and smoothly. Once in LA things got more complicated. First, there is absolutely no one to help you. So you just walk around at wonder. I arrived at terminal 2 and had to find the shuttle to go to terminal four. Once there, it turns out that I have to wait for a loooong time for the check-in desk to open. BUT the thing is: there is nothing to do! I hadn’t eaten in almost 24h hours because the Air Canada does offer food unless you pay . So, I told myself “I’m gonna wait until I’m in LA to eat. Americans eat ALL the time, there is fast food every meter but when you actually need it, it’s not there. So I just sat there, with my computer and my book. Waiting. I wasn’t the only one though. Another couple was waiting. They were like “ what are we gonna do?”. Well we walked to the next terminal which has a LOT of food. But of course, you can’t stay there very long because you have to have a ticket for that terminal. SO I had something to eat then went back and waited. I also wanted to sleep but the seats are actually made of rock.
Why do you lose a day when you go to Australia? I mean I know why but where does it all go. You kinda feel cheated. A whole day disappears just like that. You grow older but you don’t notice. It’s kinda weird. You travel 14h but, in the end, it’s like you’ve travelled for 24.
Just saw Ashlee Simpson’s boyfriend in the airport…can’t remember his name. Will check. He’s that emo kid in an emo band.......(looking up)....Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy.That's it.He looks ugly and can't carry his own bag.Someone was carrying it for him.

1 comment:

Lana said...

are you there yet?
now i miss you aswell because you're further. xxx