Monday, May 5, 2008

WaA!GoSSiP GiRl!!


With all the buzz about Gossip Girl, I started watching it 2 weeks ago.What a mistake.A huge mistake.Cause now I like it...which is bad.I don't know why though.Now I like too many shows.Well not really.Most of the shows I liked are over, except for Brothers and Sisters and Grey's Anatomy (the last episode was awesome by the way.Very funny elevator scene...involving McDreamy).Back to Gossip Girl.I love the clothe. I love Nate, Serena, and Dan is really nice.Jenny is getting bitchy and Blair-y, which I find very interesting.And it's set in NYC!What else can you wich for.The bitchy, classy NY high society.Wonderful wonderful.



SO yeah the cloth are amazing.I just wanna wear everything.Especially the shoes usually.I have a thing for shoes.Well who doesn't.
Yes the show is way better than the OC.I don't know.I hated Marissa. Ryan was a little weird as well. Though I loved Seth. And was in California...who likes Orange County anyway. New York the thing, man! Chuck and Blair might be bastards but I still like them.They make the show all the more interesting.
So yeah..I'm not addicted....But I like it

1 comment:

Lana said...

amazing, truely my new obsession. that is one dvd box set i will deffo be getting!!
xxxxx