Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wonders wonders


A year today, I was in Australia.It's already been a year.Makes me wanna go there again.I was in Sydney on Bondi beach having breakfast with Zab, looking at the hot surfers.Like them:


One of them lost his trunks after jumping in the water.I laughed at him and he said 'hi' cause he was naked.Even have a picture of him naked but maybe I shouldn't post it....;)
This is a pretty cool article from The Age.I loved backpacking in Australia.It's a lot of fun and you meet so many interesting, and not so interesting, people.
http://blogs.theage.com.au/travel/archives/2008/04/travelling_or_just_wasting_time.html
You literally meet all kinds of people.We met this British guy who used to replace the Arctic Monkey's drummer when they weren't famous yet.Or you just meet people who came to Australia and decided to stay for a year doing little jobs here and there while traveling around the country. I think that's pretty courageous.
I wish I could go back soon.Great great fun.I'll probable end up in SYdney one day anyway"I should retire there.It's a very peaceful laid back "little" island.

3 comments:

Lana said...

Post the naked picture. !

Marie said...

It's on my other computer.And it's kinda broken but I'll try to fix it

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi Marie, our family live in Australia and we love the Blue Mountains. Our eldest three sons now live in Sydney, two of them in Randwick which you might recall is not far from Bondi. But I was going to ask: if you enjoy books, including "Schindler's List," may I suggest another title to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" was written out of strong feeling for the abandoned and mistreated children of the world. For a free preview, there are sample chapters on www.threeswans.com.au. I would love to hear what you think of it.