Sunday, June 1, 2008

Something

News might be slow in the next few weeks cause my mother is here and considering I see her twice a year...well I don't wanna spend too much time of my little maccie.
Haven't seen SATC yet but am going to see i on Tuesday with a glass of martini, of course.I can't wait.I'm also going to NYC in 10 days so that's gonna make it all better.I'm gonna look for everything SATC, including Sarah Jessica Parker and shoes ;) Thank God I can drink in the US by the way, cause I really wanna do that as well.Besides shopping and walking all day.
I'm a little saddened by the news of Yves Saint-Laurent's death as well.He was quite a man and revolutionized women's clothe.They were allowed to wear what men wore, which was pretty great at the time.We might take it for granted now but it was a big deal at the time.So, yeah, sad news.

4 comments:

Lana said...

I can't believe YSL is gone, amazing man. I might go to one of his shops today, wearing black of course.

Marie said...

you shooouuuulddd :)

Lana said...

I'm going to the funeral! Well we're going to go outside the church, hopefully see some famuos faces, bring some tomates to throw at sarko!

Marie said...

hahaha.yeeeahhh :)