Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The world of music

If I had to form a boy band..well I don't really like boy bands (at least not anymore cause when I was 15 I did...a little bit but just one).Anyway...Apparently by bands are still around and we seem to have a hard time getting rid of them.I don't know if they are making the worst music around cause Heidi Montag's latest song "Fashion" or that Vanessa Hudgens' song about shoes are probably some of the most horrible, shameful tracks ever written.I mean why sing about clothe and shoes.Okay, I admit I love shopping and reading about fashion but I certainly do NOT wanna hear a song about it.It's crime to music.I mean cone on!!We used to have Mozart, Beethoven,Verdi,The Beatles,Nirvana and we still have amazing singer/song writers such as the Wainwrights, Neil Tenant (Pet Shop Boys),Brian Eno...but what we hear on the radio, especially from people like Heidi and others like that...come on!Take That, Boyzone and New Kids On the Block are back....bbaaah!I think young people are not being offered the best music these days
Anyway...rant over....
If I had to form a boy band:
-the old and wise one: George Clooney (well he is kinda wise with all the humanitarian work but I heard he likes to party and he is forever single)
-the young, funny one: Jake Gyllenhaal, Adam Brody, James McAvoy or James Marsden (cute and funny)I know...long list.But I can't decide.Cause that one is important cause every girl is going to jump on him and that's how I'm gonna sell CDs and fill stadiums
-the family man: Brad Pitt (well he has a million kids so...)
-the wild one: Jude Law? I think...well he's British.I can see him with a lot of tattoos.
-the back singer, the one hiding behind the others, but so pretty: Patrick Dempsey

Ok..they are all rather old.Except for Adam, Jake and the James'...that might cause some difficulties when comes to the dancing.George might hurt his back or toe.But I'll be there to give him a back massage.I want Jude to play just a little bit of guitar and Patrick will certainly want to juggle.And if I ever need a gay one then I'll call pretty Rufus...I wish he write them songs but boy bands are not really supposed to write good songs so I don't think that's possible
There...my boy band...I think they will be a hit.

No comments: